CAMPING IS AVAILABLE FROM 8am on Friday 10th July.
NB: No facilities are provided prior to this date and time.
In attending this event, you are agreeing to adhere to the Health & Safety Guidelines below, please read and make sure you understand them. In addition; Campers are expected to observe the following:
- Please do not tape or barrier off more space than is necessary for the number of units. Camping passes must be attached in a visible position on your caravan, motorhome, or tent. Units without passes will be subject to a further charge or asked to be removed. Please ask before setting up if you are unsure.
- Be considerate of other campers, keep noise levels to a minimum with near silence between 11pm and 7am.
- Move your exhibit to the Rally field before 10am. If possible, leave your exhibit on the Rally Field overnight. There is 24-hour security throughout the Site. The Camp Field Gates will be closed between 10am & 4.30pm.
- Turn off water taps and leave all facilities; toilets, showers etc. in a condition you would expect to find them.
- Dispose of waste water (NOT FOUL) in hedgerows or woodland away from other campers. Use the Elsan Point provided for all Foul Water. Dispose of domestic rubbish in containers provided. Take recycling home.
- Do not tamper with any facilities, equipment, gates or fences to cause them to be ineffective. Please report any such activity to Camp Control, Main Control or Security. (Telephone numbers overleaf)
Failure to comply with the above may result in you and all those using your camping pitch being asked to leave the Rally. The Camp Field is regularly patrolled by members of our Security team.
At all times during the weekend please observe Marshals’ Instructions and treat all our volunteers with respect, they freely give up their time to make the show a success for all.
Health & Safety Guidelines
The Crash Box Club appreciates your support of this event. Thank you for attending. You need to be aware of the Health and Safety precautions for the benefit of all attending the show. It is important that you understand and accept these points.
This is a general list and is not exhaustive.
All Drivers; must be suitably qualified, insured and comply with normal public road laws throughout the site including the Camp Field. Failure to comply with this will result in being ejected from the site.
All vehicles; are limited to a speed of 5mph and cannot be moved between 10.30am and 4.30pm without the assistance of a marshal.
Dogs; must be kept on a short lead. Owners who allow their dogs to run loose or anywhere near the deer park will be asked to leave.
Fires; open fires are not permitted on the rally site or campsite. No naked flames inside tents.
Barbecues; must only be lit in purpose-built equipment and clear of the ground. Be considerate of others.
Hot ash waste; must be placed in secure nonflammable containers.
Fireworks and Chinese lanterns; are strictly forbidden.
Tents, Motorhomes and Caravans; must be spaced at least 3 metres apart.
Tents, Awnings and Gazebos; must be securely anchored to the ground.
Trees; do not pitch your tent below trees. In high winds branches can fall.
Electrical supplies; must comply with the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989.
Generators; must have secure segregation and guarding, overload precautions and fire prevention. Only competent persons will refuel and operate generators. Trailing leads will be kept to a minimum, guarded and not create trip hazards.
Manual handling; do not risk injury by lifting heavy and awkward loads. Seek assistance. Stalls and exhibits will be set up before visitors arrive and dismantled after visitors leave.
Injury; inform a marshal or security staff or Event Control of any injury. Be aware of where the first aid post is situated.
Slips, trips and falls; be constantly alert for any such hazard. If found, make safe or report to Event Control.
Hot exposed exhausts; must not be left unattended, they are a potential burn hazard.
Highly flammable substances; i.e. Petrol, Paraffin etc., are to be stored in suitably labelled sealed containers.
Large vehicles; must be assisted by marshals when reversing and are not allowed in the avenues of stall holders and surrounding areas.
Smoking; is not allowed in enclosed spaces and near flammable materials.
Waste material; should be kept to a minimum. Please report excesses to Event Control.
Fire extinguishers; note where they are located. Before use, make sure the fire extinguisher is the right type for the fire. Only attempt to extinguish a fire if it is safe to do so.
Testing; ensure that all equipment such as fire extinguishers and portable electrical appliances are inspected and tested.
Event Control Phone Number – 07837 617285
Emergency Phone Number – 07881 583456
There will be a CBCCC Health & Safety Representative on site throughout the show weekend. Please make contact via Event Control.