Info posted on website 9th April
It is with considerable regret that the committee and the HVG organising team have reluctantly decided that we have to cancel this year’s show.
Even if the current restrictions are lifted in time, and recent announcements make that very unlikely, we still have a responsibility for the organising team, the numerous marshals, entrants, traders and other helpers, who are almost all of an age which makes them especially at risk to the Corona Virus.
We had already advised you that we would take our decision on the running of the event in May, but recent announcements by the government have made it clear that things will not have improved sufficiently by then, so there is no point in delaying the decision.
As we advised earlier this year, show exhibitors have the option of either a full refund, or to carry their entry forward to next year, or to donate their entry fee to the events nominated charity. The simplest way to do this is to email your entry taker. If we don’t hear from you by the 1st July we will assume that you wish for your entry fee to be given to charity.
All 0nline Visitor Camping fees will be refunded in full .
Any further information will be posted on this Show website.
Please note that the provisional date for next year is 10/11 July 2021.
We hope by then that things are back to some sort of normality. In the interim please take care of yourself. We want to see you all again next July!!
On behalf of the Club and the HVG organising teams.
Richard Nunn Nick Jones Mike Lavers
Rally Chairman Club Chairman Club President