Information for all those who are booked to use the Camp Field.
YOU MUST BOOK IN AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE CAMP FIELD.
- Please have your Camping pass completed with Registration Number and be wearing your NEON BLUE wristbands before arrival. These must be worn at all times to enable entry to and from the Camping Field. Your Exhibitor vehicle entry pass (if applicable) allows for 2 persons to access the Rally Field. Extra persons will be charged £15 for the coloured wrist bands to enable entry to the event.
- Please allow 6 metres between your camping units and those of your neighbours. In the interests of Health & Safety there must be NO camping or siting of equipment under any of the trees. Please ask before setting up if you are unsure.
- Please do not cause any offence to other campers. And note that the 5 MPH speed limit applies throughout the Camp Field area. Persons seen to be exceeding the speed limit are liable to be ejected from the Rally. Noise levels are to be kept to a minimum with a near silence observed between 11.00pm and 6.00am.
- Please ensure you move your Exhibiting vehicle to the Rally Field before 10.00am.
- NO vehicles will be allowed to leave or enter the camp field (exhibit or otherwise) between 10.00am and 4.30pm on the Saturday & Sunday as the vehicular access gates are closed during those times.
- Please turn off the fresh water taps after use and ensure that the facilities of taps, toilets, showers and waste disposal are treated with care & consideration and left in the manner you would wish to find them.
- Disposal of waste water (NOT FOUL WATER) is by emptying into the hedgerows or woodland well away from other camping units. There is an Elsan point on the Camp Field which is clearly marked. If in any doubt, please ask the Camp Field Control or contact the Main Control on the Rally Field.
- BBQs may be used but the LIGHTING OF FIRES IS PROHIBITED. When using a BBQ please take care and consider your neighbours.
- Please do not touch or otherwise tamper with generators, toilets, waste disposal units, rubbish skips, firefighting equipment, gates & boundary fences in such a way as to cause them to be unusable or ineffective. If you should see anyone doing so please report to the Camp Field Control, Main Control or Security.
Failure to comply with the above may result in you and all those using your camping pitch being ejected from the Rally. The Camp Field is regularly patrolled by members of our Security team.
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERATION AND COURTESY
If you have any queries or wish to report any matters over the weekend, please contact the Camp Field Control or the Main Control situated at the Crash Box & Classic Car Club marquee.
Camp Field Control