Historic Vehicle Gathering at Powderham - Conditions of Entry to the Rally
- 1. The Owners and Drivers of the exhibit or entry must be covered by a current Third Party Insurance Policy, including exhibitor use.
A copy of which MUST be made available for inspection by a club official if requested.
Owners must ensure drivers are fully competent and have a valid and appropriate licence and be qualified to drive or handle the exhibit or entry.
3. NO exhibit or entry may be left running unattended and if unattended MUST be left securely 'braked and immobilized' (ignition keys must be removed) and all Working exhibits must be in a safe working condition.
4. Stall holders and Exhibitors vehicles / trailers shall only be parked on the Rally site for loading and unloading purposes prior to the hours of 10 am and after 6.00 pm on each day of the Rally unless they are parked on a pitch or space that has been booked or allocated.
5. Please note that due to Health & Safety regulations, you may NOT move your exhibiting vehicle or exit your designated area prior to 4.30 on either day of the Rally. In exceptional circumstances a vehicle may be moved if under the control of a Marshal, this can be
arranged from the Control desk. At least half an hour will be required to organise this.
6. The MAXIMUM speed of 5 MPH shall apply to all moving vehicles on the site or any part of the Powderham Estate. Any exhibitor found to be exceeding the speed limit will be asked to leave forthwith.
7. All owners and drivers must obey Marshal's instructions and not inconvenience or endanger any persons or animals on the site or on any part of the Powderham Estate.
8. Owners are responsible for their own personal effects for which the Rally organizers will take no responsibility.
9. All Trade Stands, Autojumble, Craft and other Stalls or Stands must be covered by Public Liability Insurance, a copy of which MUST be made available to Authorized Club Officials if requested. ALL Steam exhibitors MUST also have the appropriate certificates for their exhibits and again must be made available to Authorized Club Officials if required.
10. All vehicles registered AFTER 1994 are only eligible at the Rally Chairman's discretion. (Car Clubs & Modern Classic entries are exempt from this stipulation).
11. Entry fees are non-refundable.
12. No discounts or refunds will be given due to adverse weather conditions which result in the show being abandoned.
13. Data Protection. Your name, address, telephone number, email and car details is being collected on behalf of the CBCCC. It will be used for the event’s management and entry list. It will be stored securely and not be shared with other organisations, you have the right to withdraw your consent to use your data.
I/we agree to fully indemnify The Crash Box & Classic Car Club of Devon Ltd and its agents for any damage or liability incurred arising from any breach of the Conditions of Entry (see below) in relation to any entry or exhibits entered by me/us and confirm I/we read and accept the Disclaimer of Liability and having read agree to abide by such Conditions of Entry and the Health & Safety Statement.
The Disclaimer of Liability
The Crash Box & Classic Car Club of Devon Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage to/or loss of vehicle / traders entries or
personal effects or loss of income incurred by stall holders, exhibitors or their guests or employees as result of attendance or proposed attendance at the rally.
CLOSING DATE 30th June 2019
For your entry details to be listed in the Programme your entry MUST be submitted by 8th June 2019
EXHIBIT JUDGING IS ON SATURDAY - PRIZE GIVING SUNDAY
Note that the exit gates will be closed till 4.30 on both days
This entire event is run by a small army of volunteers from the Crash Box & Classic Car Club and others all of whom freely give their time to help organise and marshal the event for the benefit of both exhibitors and the public.
We ask you to respect their efforts in ensuring a safe and enjoyable weekend for all attendees.